Thursday 6 August 2015

#400 In search of Dragonflies

Post #400

I really love it when something arrives in my inventory and inspires a blog post.  Today's catalyst was this stunning crown from Zuri Rayna.  It comes in an array of gorgeous colours, but I remembered something in my inventory that this colour would be just perfect with.  The crown is on sale at Fair Play along with other items from Zuri, and will return to full price when the event is over.

My skin is the current Lazy Sunday item from the incredibly generous Lumiya Ray of Lumae.  For just 75L you get the skin in your choice of tone, with eyebrow colours, freckles and cleavage layers, mod shape, and every body and head applier that you could possibly want.  I used the no brow option and went hunting for a coloured or tintable eyebrow, and I found this amazing set from Mynx Legend which includes a selection of eyebrows tintable to whatever shade you wish.

Post #400


My hair is one of the 3 styles Sisch Firecaster of KoKoLoReS has available at the current round of We Love Roleplay.  I really love her huds which give you such a wide array of colours and tones, and you don't have to choose just one colour family.

My outfit from Posh Pixels is their contribution to the Lexi Project - for further info check out the blog The Lexi Project.  It comprises the dress, wings and strap boots.  The wings are absolutely beautiful, so gauzy and delicate.  There is a circlet with the outfit but I chose to wear Zuri Rayna's gorgeous crown.

Post #400


My poses are from a new set by Agapee, which have been released at a brand new event, WearHouse.  Check out their website for more info:  WearHouse

Credits:

Body
Skin:   Lumae  Niska : 1 - Pearl :: Gateau {Freck/NoBrow} - available for Lazy Sunday
Hair:  KoKoLoReS Hair - Harlyn - Hud 03 - available at We Love to Roleplay
Eyes:  Mayfly - Luminous 
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Eyebrows:  Mynx Legend Tintable Eyebrows
Lips:  KoKoLoReS - Autumn Colours lipsticks - Royal Lilac
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Gloss Macaron

Clothing
OUtfit:  Posh Pixels - Moondancer for The Lexi Project
Crown:  Zuri Rayna - Zahra Floral Crown - Moonstone - Diamond - on sale at Fair Play

Poses
Props: Agapee Pose Pack 006 at WearHouse
Backdrop:  KaTink - Dragonfly



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

2 comments: