Thursday 7 April 2016

#477 Keep your face always to the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you


Post #477

Yay!  Zsa is an excited little blogger today, she has finally taken the leap and fallen in  love with her mesh head!  With mesh bodies, it took me a long time before I jumped, but when I did, I loved them so much it is inconceivable for me now to not wear one.  Same with mesh heads - I have had quite a few in my inventory gathering pixel dust for ages, but never liked the way they looked on me.  Then I tried this applier from Belleza and fell in love - I still feel like me, just a much improved me!  When I saw my system avvie after wearing this head for a day, I was quite horrified that I ever allowed myself to wander around the grid, let alone appear on this blog, looking like that!

Post #477


My dress is new from Entice and I think it has a bit of a 1940's classy vibe.  You have 4 different huds to choose from, each one having 3 textures, it was a real struggle to choose, they are all lovely.  The Maitreya dress fits perfectly to my Maitreya Lara mesh body and you also get the dress in Slink, Belleza, classic and fitmesh.  They are just 99L for each hud for Super Sales Weekend which ends on the 8th

My shoes are brand new from KC Couture, and I thought they also have a vintage vibe.  They are currently available at the new round of Designer Showcase.  As always they come with a humoungous texture change hud so you can make them work with any outfit, and are also compatible with Belleza, Slink and Eve.

My necklace, earrings and bracelet are currently on offer at Indulge Temptation, but they will be changing soon, so if you want them you need to run.  There are 6 packs available, some for Sixty Linden Weekends and some for 55L Thursday.

Post #477

My pictures are taken in my wonderful friend Pet's newly refurbished shabby chic store.  I recommend a visit for some really cute home items at extremely reasonable prices.  If you  haven't got a croquet set for your lawn, shame on you!  Go grab Pet's original mesh one now!

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Catwa Jessica Mesh Head with Belleza Mila sk applier - available for Mix at the Belleza mainstore
Hair Amacci Siobhan 
IKON Odyssey eyes

Clothing
Entice - Rain Over Me - Gradient - 99L until April 8th
KC Couture Sharon Wedges - available at Designer Showcase

Accessories
Indulge Temptation - Nomad Princess necklace & earrings - currently on offer at mainstore

Poses
Diesel Works - Prima Donna

Location
Persnickity Shabby Chic


Tools I use in most blog posts
Pose Anywhere 

Quote by either Hellen Keller or Walt Whitman, depending on your source (and I am too tired right now to solve the riddle)

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment