Friday 5 July 2013

Floating on a fluffy cloud of pastelishousness


“A friend is someone you can do nothing with, and enjoy it” 
The Optimist



I learned of a new event this week, [ Room69 ]  where all the items cost - you guessed it - 69L.  I picked up this really well made little mesh skirt from a "new to me" shop, {Paradise Kiss}.  It comes with a texture change hud with 12 colour options for the belt & frill.  I couldn't find a white top in my invo that worked with the high waisted skirt (though no doubt there are many buried in the far corners) so had a quick look on mp and found this falling down strap one for just 20L.   

Wasabi

The almost unbearably cute butterfly ring I am wearing is a new mesh release from Bounce This   Of course I HAD to get the fatpack.  What is it with me and fatpacks??  I think I need therapy.


Wasabi





Credits:

Top:  R:R - The Caprice Top, white
Shoes:  GOS - Eva Slingback
JewelleryMaxi GossamerSummer of Love necklace and earrings, gold
Jewellery:  Bounce This - Butterfly Ring, denim

Skin:  Belleza – Shyla Tan 3
Hair:  Wasabi Pills at FaMESHed - Tanya, dark flame
Eyes:  Hudson's – Head On, light blue/grey
Eyelashes: Redgrave - 6, natural
Hands:  SLink - casual
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Matte 1

Poses:  Diesel Works


No comments:

Post a Comment