Friday 5 July 2013

For Squinternet Larnia of Donna Flora


For Donna Flora
This post is different to all my others, because - well, I can't say it eloquently enough, so please look at this web page:

For some reason, even with almost 7 years in sl, I had never heard of Donna Flora before.  And I love vintage clothing, so a lot of Squinternet's designs are very "me".

Anyway, I went along this evening to find something to buy to help the fund a little.  It is only a small contribution, but if everyone buys something, or goes to the event that is being organised, then hopefully we will have helped Squinternet in some small way.

Squinternet's designs are so beautiful it was really hard to choose, but in the end I went for this lovely silk mesh dress.  It comes in 3 sizes and fit like a dream the second I put it on, no tweaking needed.

This is a cause dear to my heart, having lost one good friend to breast cancer a few years ago, and watching one of my oldest friends fighting this dreadful disease.  I really hope as many people as possible support Squinternet in whatever way they can





For Donna Flora


For Donna Flora



Credits:

Dress:  Donna Flora - Elena Turquoise Silk
Shoes:  GOS - Eva Slingback
JewelleryMaxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart earrings & necklace, and Little Sparrow bracelet

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla Tan 3
Lips:  MOCK – Mauve Lip Creme
Hair:  Tameless - Shaniah, cherrywood (new)
Eyes:  Hudson's - Head On Darkest Blue/Grey
Eyelashes: Redgrave - 19, Diva
Hands:  SLink - elegant
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - French Ombre 3

Poses:  Diesel Works



No comments:

Post a Comment