Thursday 18 July 2013

Safari Outfit suitable for vegetarians

“The greatest masterpieces were once only pigments on a palette” -  Henry S Haskins


Neutrals


My whole outfit, including the skin is from the current round of The Boutique, which has a safari theme.  I am really loving this new skin from Izzies at The Boutique

Neutrals

I am not big on earthy/neutral tones usually, not sure why - but one theory is that my school uniform was icky brown with just as hideous mustardy "highlights", which has scarred me for life.  So I surprised myself at the safari themed Boutique by buying an earth toned outfit. The funny thing is though, that as a vegetarian irl I just can't bring myself to wear animal prints even in sl (I know, what can I say, I am a weirdo), so I had to choose non animal print items, which did kind of limit me, given that the theme was safari.  

Neutrals


Credits:

Top: Baiastice at The Boutique - Iman, vanilla
Skirt:  Baiastice at The Boutique  Lima - gold belt desert leather
Shoes:  GOS at The Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay - Truffle Collection
Jewellery:  Krystal Fine Jewellery - Momento Bracelet, Captured Radiance necklace and earrings, shown in topaz
Jewellery: Izzies - Leather strap bracelet, brown (black also included in pack)

Skin:  Izzies at the Boutique – Jill Safari Skin, medium
Hair:  Truth - Colbie, Reds03
Eyes:  Hudson's – Head On, dark tortoise
Eyelashes: Redgrave - 19, Diva
Hands:  SLink - Elegant
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Ombre1

Poses:  aDORKable - 25 Days of Poses
Backdrop:  KaTink - Africa


No comments:

Post a Comment