Monday 1 July 2013

She cheated!

"Anxiety never yet successfully bridged any chasm"
Ruffini


This was supposed to be a "no make-up" shoot, but when I was fiddling with the lighting, ZZ slipped on her eyelashes, eyeliner AND French Ombre nails!  That's it, no spending money for HER this month!

Jolene


It was the photo below that gave her secret away - honestly, nails that long on the beach! She thought I would be too busy admiring the new Jolene hair and cap from Truth to notice them.  I am not as daft as you think, ZZ - and if you break those nails playing beach volleyball, don't expect me to buy you new ones.


Jolene

I do like these double tanks and shorts from erratic, a new store for me.  It is the first time for a long time I have pulled on my Gaeline feet and their fab flipflops.

Jolene


Jolene



Credits:


Top:  erratic - Cary Double Tank, pink/lilac
Shorts:  erratic - Briony shorts, floral pink
Shoes:  Gaeline - Stefani Flip Flops, berry suede

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla Tan 0
Hands:  SLink - casual
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - French Ombre1
Hair:  Truth - Jolene, Reds01
Eyes:  Hudson's - Head On Light Blue/Grey
Feet:  Gaeline, flat
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Natural 6
Eyeliner: Gaeline v2, black

Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  KaTink 

No comments:

Post a Comment