Monday 1 July 2013

Studs, Skulls and Peeptoes

"If it were not for hope, the heart would break"
Thomas Fuller



Studs


Studs

I like the stud detailing on this dress which was one of the LIV Glam 60L Weekend offers this week (it will still be there until next weekend's round).  It comes with a HUD with six different colour tops.  

I wanted some gothic/edgy type jewellery to carry the theme through.  I found some Maxi Gossamer items that were just what I wanted.  I just love these skull drop earrings.  Both the Ramona and Voodoo Rocker packs from Maxi have lots of other bits and pieces which are right up my street and I am sure will be appearing On a post here soon.

I have tried and tried to get a good photo of the truly gorgeous silhouette nail appliers from Hello Dave but I just can't get one to do them justice, so just click here to see them on marketplace.  






Credits:

Dress:  LIV-Glam - Laciann Stud Dress
Shoes:  GOS - Sophia Peeptoe
Ring:  Maxi Gossamer - Ramona 77Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Cross of Cordelia, short
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker, skull hearts
Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer - Ramona 77, chain

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla Tan 13
Hands:  SLink - casual left, elegant right
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Silhouette
Hair:  Truth - Colbie, black
Eyes:  Hudson's - Head On, darkest blue/grey
Lips:  Belleza - Shyla/BettyTan, Lips 0
Eyelashes: Redgrave - 6, natural

Poses:  Eternal Dreams - Glamourize










No comments:

Post a Comment