Wednesday 31 July 2013

Twisted Color Challenge: Week 31, Velvet Jazz


“Do the thing you fear, and the death of fear is certain” -  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Twisted Color Challenge Week 31

I have been having a major inventory overhaul to get myself really organised for blogging, so have been slacking a bit post-wise, I still have to do last week's challenge, but here is week 31.  

Twisted Color Challenge Week 31

This lovely cocktail dress is the latest release from Hudson's.  Candace Hudson somehow manages to combine mesh and flexi perfectly - I don't know what her secret is, but I hope she keeps on doing it!  I have tried mesh and flexi combos from other designers but have found they just don't work.  I am wearing the violet here, it is also available in peach and black.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza – Shyla, tan 6
Hair:  Truth - Chynna, Elvira
Eyes:  IKON - Ascension, Rose
Hands:  SLink - Elegant

Eyelashes: Redgrave - 6, natural
Eyeliner:  KoKoLoReS - Eyeliner collection 02-02
Lips:  Belleza –  Shyla/Betty tan 1
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – Purples

Dress:  Hudson's - Lacy Cocktail Dress, violet
Shoes:  GOS - Lauren d'Orsay - Jewel Collection
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Atlantis Moon ring, Monaco Nights bracelet
Jewellery:  Krystal Fine Jewellery – Captured Radiance earring and necklace

Poses:  KaTink - Various
Backdrop:  KaTink  - Ballroom




No comments:

Post a Comment