Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014!

"All the best to you and yours for 2014 - may it be peaceful, healthy and happy"  ZsaZsa Zahira


New Year


Just a quick thank you from me to all the people who have supported me and helped me through the growing pains since I out of the blue, suddenly, inexplicably, without warning (getting the idea this was not a planned move?), created this, my first ever blog (in any life).  Who woulda thunk I would make it to 6 months and still love it!   I am by no means a pro, but I look at my earliest photos (please don't!) and realise I have come quite a way.  Now I just need to find a way to get my creaky old pc to tolerate shadows!

Credits:

Skin:  -Belleza 
Hair: Truth 
Eyes:  IKON 
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Jewellery:  Izzies 


No comments:

Post a Comment