Wednesday 1 January 2014

Winter

“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home"-  Edith Sitwell

New Year


New Year


New Year


New Year


This is another great outfit from Ducknipple SLX.  I will be honest, blogging has made me a little lazy about what I wear when not working on a blog post (so if you see me inworld wearing slippers and curlers, please ignore me), so I particularly enjoy finding something like this where all you need is in the same box.  I love the jacket which of course comes with a texture change hud, I have shown all 5 choices.  The outfit includes the cute boots and the necklace.  Perfect for the days when you don;t want to faff about creating a new outfit from scratch.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  -Belleza 
Hair: Truth Gaia 
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Manicure:   A:S:S 

Clothing
Outfit: Ducknipple SLX: Winter
Jewellery:  Izzies 

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works


No comments:

Post a Comment