Friday 21 February 2014

Forest Treasures

Vert

Considering that I always say that green is my least favourite colour, this post is a bit unexpected, but I built it around this fabulous necklace from Aze Jewellery for the current round of Genre.  Amilia Zabeleta does some of the most intricate, unique creations I have seen in sl - this necklace is breathtakingly beautiful, the metal tendril is worked exquisitely, and is adorned with treasures Amilia has found on the forest floor - ladybugs, little toadstools, a snail, and little flowers.  


Forest Treasures

My eyes are by Adoness for The Thrift shop, 50% off at just 40L per pair - I am just wearing the basic eyes, but also included in the pack for each colour are a full bright and a glow version, as well as system eyes and an alpha.


Vert


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza - Holly (previous FLF)
Hair:  Alice Project - Tessa
Eyes:  Adoness at Thrift Shop - Havila Eyes, asparagus
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure:   [KoKoLoReS ] Nails, Nails, Nails! Hands Set 08

Clothing
Dress:  Angelwing Bella
Shoes:  SLink Margot Ballet Slippers
Jewellery:  AZE at Genre AZE Forest Treasure Necklace, also wearing Aze's Yum Kimil Jade earrings and bracelet which were at last year's Horrorfest

Extras
Poses:  Fly Lily at Genre (also come with prop wings which I am not wearing_

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment