Tuesday 18 February 2014

Spiked

Spiked


Spiked


Spiked


Spiked


Today I am wearing some of my favourite items from my inventory and one new addition, which is the fabulous jacket which is FBD's item for the Style Icon Fair.  I am wearing the silver but it is also available in gold.  Each gives you two options - one with and one without the shirt - I am showing the "with" option.   I absolutely love the detailing and particularly the texturing on the back - it is certainly befitting of it's baroque name. The jackets cost 199L at the event.  

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK 4 Dk
Hair:  *Dura-Girl* 51 (Dark Brown)
Eyes:  IKON  pectral Eyes 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 6
Lips:  -Belleza- Ria SK Gloss Lip 2
Manicure:   A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Black drama

Clothing
:
Jacet:  FBD for Style Icon Fair - Spiked leather jacket XS Baroque no shirt
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild  Mesh Jeans (Long)- (XS) Black Skinny Zip
Boots:  :Lapointe & Bastchild. "Simone" Ankle Boot 
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Silver Cross necklace and jewelled skulls earrings

Extras
Poses:  1-3 Diesel Works & 4 - Glitterati (now only on mp)

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment