Friday 14 February 2014

Letter from Paris


Paris


Paris


Paris

After the closure of a sim I really loved living on, I have wandered and tried quite a few new places that weren't right, but I have in the last week finally found my home - or maybe that should be returned home.  It has been the catalyst towards gaining a whole new lease of life in sl after a few months which (as well as rl being pretty tough) have included endings, beginnings, stumbles, mistakes, old friends coming back into my life unexpectedly, and a renewed appreciation of the blessings true friends can be, in both lives.

Anyway, I now feel more settled in sl than I can remember feeling for years, and am happy to share my first photos taken in my new home - hopefully the first of many.  And having finally found a way to get my dear old groaning pc to work with shadows,  I am having great fun learning how to use them and fiddling with windlights..

My outfit today is from [ SAKIDE ] , is beautifully textured and a really gorgeous soft and muted rose colour.  It comes with an optional black lace add-on for the waist, which I am not showing here.  

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza -Belleza- Ria SK 3 R
Hair:  Truth at Collabor88- Electra 
Eyes: adoness at The Thrift Shop: Havila eyes: electric
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza 
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Little Box of Chocolates

Clothing
Top:  [ SAKIDE ] Letter from Paris Tank Rose 
Skirt:  [ SAKIDE ] Letter from Paris Chandelier Skirt Rose
Shoes:  SLink Ilena Sandals 
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Bangles & Necklace - Copacetic Tallulah

Extras
Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment