Friday 2 May 2014

#217 Drift away with me

Drift Away

Drift Away

Fit for a Princess

Fit for a Princess

Today's pose prop is another from Infiniti at the Pose Fair 2014.  As with the previous items I have blogged of theirs, you get a lot in the box - the swing comes with 15 poses (I so wanted to show you them all but even I know I couldn't achieve that and finish this post before the Pose Fair finishes on the 3rd!)  

The main prop comes with the big cloud, but you also get a spare rezzable Little Cloud to use if you wish - and as it is copy and mod you can also resize it as I have here with the smaller one. And finally, you get a box with the single poses in in case you want to use them separately to the prop.  A fantastic idea and amazing value!

My shoes are the new Hopscotch item for Fit for a Princess which started today, and they are just so pretty, beautifully made, really unusual and basically i have fallen in love with them and had to show you all the colours :).

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  .EMO-tions Honey
Eyes:  IKON
Hands:  SLink 
Feet:  SLink 

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure:   *pulcino*: Slink Applier-Fingernails [Garash] *

Clothing
Outfit:  *katat0nik* Bloom Dress at Collabor88
Shoes:  *~*HopScotch*~* Ayana for Fit For a Princess *
Jewellery:  [LNS Designs] Byzantine Talisman Necklace & earrings, sky *

Extras
Poses & Prop:  Drift Away - Infiniti at the Pose Fair 2014 *
Backdrop:  KaTink  *

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment