Monday 5 May 2014

#218 You spin me right round baby

Spin me round round baby

Spin me round round baby

Spin me round round baby

You spin me right round baby


Today I am sharing some new releases from Ducknipple plus a favourite from Lapointe & Bastchild.  I am wearing three Ducknipple items - the boots, skirt and legwarmers.  When I first saw these I thought "nah, not me at all" but when I tried them on I absolutely loved every piece, and had real fun wearing them - in fact this is an outfit I am saving and will definitely wear when "off duty" (not working on a blog post). 

As always with Ducknipple, you get loads of choice with regards to textures - the  skirt has 10 colour options plus two hardware choices, the legwarmers give a choice of 12 colours

The Lapointe & Bastchild jacket is a recent release which has quickly become an inventory staple because it is beautifully made as with all of their items and offers 24 shades for the jacket itself, 16 for the tube top, and 4 for the hardware.  You also have the option of wearing it without the tube top  As with all of L & B designs, the textures are super realistic, and I often get commetns when wearing this jacket as to how real it looks.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  Discord Designs - FBR01 (Pillarbox Red) withburhin hairbase
Eyes:  IKON
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza 
Lips:  Belleza Leila tan gloss 12
Manicure:   -{ZOZ}- Urban Silver *

Clothing
Jacket:  Lapointe & Bastchild Classic Color Jacket with tube top ass on
Skirt:  Ducknipple: Lion Skirt *
Legwarmers:  Ducknipple: Spinner Legwarmers *
Boots:  Ducknipple: Spinner Boots *
Jewellery:   Maxi Gossamer Skull - Jewelled - Silver & Black Diamond

Extras
Poses:  Main:  Diesel WorksHeadshot:  Handy - Infiniti *
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I hSpectragged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page)





No comments:

Post a Comment