Friday 30 May 2014

#228 Liberian Girl

Liberian Girl

I have been a bit set in my ways eyes-wise for way too long - I have tried loads but always gone scuttling back to my normal eye comfort blanket.  

That changed yesterday when I went to pick up the new subscribo gifts at Poetic ColorsInstead of just putting them in my bottomless pit of an unboxing folder, I actually opened them right away - and fell completely in love on the spot! They are beautifully hand painted, with a luminosity that I think really gives a spark of life to the eyes.  You get plenty of choice in the box - mesh eyes with scripted resize and glow, regular eyes, three levels of white, and three sizes of Iris.  I went back and bought some other colours and have no doubt they will be a regular on my blogs in future.

Liberian Girl

My outfit is new from LivGlam and comes with a texture change HUD giving six choices for top and pants.  I really love the texturing on this outfit, and also the colour choices.  This set is on offer for Secret Wednesday, but there is also a sister set with very different textures available at the current round of Fashion Stars.

The shoes are also LivGlam.K Collection and come with a hud giving 10 texture choices for heel, strap and sole, and 3 for the other sole area.  They were previously on offer last Secret Wednesday but are still well worth getting at full price.
Liberian Girl


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  EMO-tions. Paris 
Eyes:  Poetic Colors Opal eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza
Lips:  Belleza  Ria 
Manicure & Pedicure: {ZOZ}- for Cosmopolitan Sales Room - Glitter Candy Silver Polish *

Clothing
Top:  [LG] Boutique [ SPRING14] Liberian Girl Top *
Pants: [LG] Boutique [ SPRING14] Liberian Girl Pants *
Shoes:  [LG] K-Collection KC14 Black Roses Slink High Feet 2 
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer 

Extras
Backdrop:  KaTink *
Prop:  Project Puppet - Cushion Crate

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment