Tuesday 3 June 2014

#229 All Glammed Up


Glammed

I make no apologies that the majority of my outfit today is from LivGlam, because they have so many fantastic pieces in their weekly events that I had a real struggle not wearing everything! 

Glammed

The outfit I finally chose is Jenny from the Block which is just 99L for Fantastic Fridays.  It comes with a HUD allowing 3 independent texture changes for both top and pants, which I am showing in the pics. The plain top balances out the bold textures of the pants perfectly.  There is a sister outfit available for Steals & Deals with plain pants and patterned top.  

Glammed

My shoes (SLink add-ons of course), also from Livglam, come with a HUD allowing choice of an incredible 64 colours, so you will be able to match them to every outfit you own.  They are stunning and are just 99L for Secret Wednesday - that's basically 64 pairs of shoes for 99L!,  

I don't usually use bags in SL - in fact this is the first one I have ever worn!  I will wear them more often from now on, because this one was such fun to work with.  I really love the detailing - to me it looks incredibly real.  A huge bonus for me is that the poses in the optional ao that comes with it are great - all the poses in this post come with the bag.  

Glammed


My jewellery is from Maxi Gossamer for FaMESHed - you can choose to wear either necklace alone, but as the top is plain I felt like wearing both together.  


Glammed

Finally, my sunglasses are again from LivGlam for Fantastic Fridays - you get a normal version and the head option I am wearing,  Both come with a multitude of texture change options for lenses, handles and frames. 

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  Tameless Erica - Naturals *
Eyes:  Poetic Colors Opal eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  Belleza
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Little Blush (VIP group figt)

Clothing
Top: [LG] K-Collection KCSP14 Jenny From the Block HUD 2 *
Pants:  [LG] K-Collection KCSP14 Jenny From the Block HUD 2 *
Shoes:  [LG] Boutique -[ SPRING14]  Tarida Heel (add-on for SLink mid feet) *
Sunglasses:  [LG] K-Collection KCSP14 Queen Bee Sunglasses (head) *
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer at FaMESHed  - Necklace & Earrings Ashira Teardrop,  Maxi Gossamer- Damasc Bangle
Bag:  [LG] Boutique -[ SPRING14] Delilah Bag Hud 2 *

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment