Thursday 29 May 2014

#227 Ahoy There!


Ahoy!

Since I first discovered Has Been many moons ago it was one of my favourite vintage shops, but somewhere along the way I had lost track of it over the last year or so.  I was thrilled, therefore, to visit My Attic at the Deck to find new Has Been goodies!
Ahoy!

This is one of four dresses available at My Attic at the Deck and like all of them it comes with a fab texture change HUD giving you 10 colour choices but even more, allowing you to change five different parts of the dress individually, so you can really make it your own.  The dress is absolutely beautifully made and the textures are gorgeous.
Ahoy!

My cute jewellery set is a past group from Izzies and comes in gold too.  My shoes are new from Liv-Glam and truly fabulous - I am so glad they have started to do SLink add-ons, and they do them so well!  Even better, they come with a texture change HUD allowing you to choose any of 60 rich, beautiful colours, so you are sure to be able to find whatever kind of shade you need to go with an outfit.


Ahoy!


My Poses are from a set of 12 (6 for regular avvies, 6 for curvy) from Ploom at My Attic at the Deck - there are a few more poses shown on my on my flickr account here.

My hair is new at ^;^CaTwA^;^and comes with their fabulous hud system giving you tons of options, both standard and ombre (two seperate huds).

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Oops
Eyes:  IKON
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  Belleza Ria
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Flutter By

Clothing
Dress:  Has Been at My Attic at the Deck - Ahoy There! 
Shoes:  [LG] Boutique [ SPRING14] Gala Pumps (add-ons for SLink high feet)
Jewellery:  Izzies - Butterfly 

Extras
Poses:  Ploom at My Attic at the Deck - Pin Up
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment