Sunday 11 May 2014

#221 My milkshake brings all the boys from the yard

Strawberries

Another post with some more goodies from my favourite Collabor88 ever - I couldn't resist this cute diner dress from katat0nik.

Strawberries

Are these not the yummiest shoes ever?    When I saw them I just had to have them, what a perfect match for this dress!


Strawberries


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  Clawtooth for Collabor88: A Little Lamb 
Eyes:  IKON
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza 
Manicure: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Polka Dots *

Clothing

Dress:  *katat0nik* for Collabor88 Diner Dress
Shoes:  +Half-Deer+ for Collabor88 Milkshake Pumps
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Solitaire Heart 

Extras
Poses & Prop:  Focus Poses The Waitress (also comes with mesh roller skates, not used) 
Location: Artilleri 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment