Saturday 10 May 2014

#220 Rocking out at Collabor88

All C88'd Out

I dont usually bother trying to get into events the first (or second or third!) day unless there is a special reason - well this month's Collabor88 gave me a reason for fighting the crowds and lag - vintage!  l am a huge fan of vintage/retro clothing in sl, particularly anything Rockabilly or 50's related - in my first sl incarnation over 7 years ago I spent months and months trying unsuccessfully to find vintage clothing - I am so glad things have changed!

All C88'd Out

Anyway, today's outfit is pretty much entirely from this round of Collabor88 , shirt, hair, shoes!  I was particularly excited about the flatties, I have been hunting for SLink compatible flats just like this, and bonus - bones!  Sorry, that was my inner pirate speaking.

All C88'd Out



Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ava Rockabilly
Hair:  Truth Thelma at Collabor88
Eyes:  IKON
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  -Belleza - Ria 
Beauty Mark:  Belleza 
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Polka Dots*

Clothing

Top:  Tee*fy at Collabor88 - Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt 
Pants:  Tres Blah at Collabor88 -  Skinny Slacks
Shoes:  [VN] at Collabor88 Bone Daddy Flats
Jewellery:  [MAGIC NOOK] (from previous round of TDR Fusion) Vintage DJ Ring. Cae:: Eerie Necklace and Earrings: 

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works
Location:  Runaround Sues

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment