Friday 20 June 2014

#236 One day left for Lapointe & Bastchild Fashion for Life exclusives

Summer

This will be my last Fashion for Life post as it closes tomorrow, the 20th.  I just had to show you these truly fabulous capris from Lapointe & Bastchild - I have been on a quest to find capris that I like for about two years, and here, I finally found them - thank you L & B! 

There are two exclusive editions - the candy version (with 8 texture choices) I am wearing here, and a denim version (which has 6 texture choices).  Neither will be sold again after FFL. so if you are a huge Lapointe & Bastchild fan like me, waste no time, run and get yours before they are gone forever!


Summer

I absolutely love this top from FireBird Designs for the Thrift Shop.  It comes with a texture change hud with a great selection of textures (16) and I am actually wearing the fitted mesh version - only the second time I have been able to wear fitted mesh without it looking very odd on me. So yay!


Summer

My sandals and jewellery are both from the lovely Maxi Gossamer, who continues to put out some of the prettiest jewellery and sandals in sl.  The jewellery can be found at the current round of Collabor88.

Summer

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  Magika Written (new)
Eyes:  Poetic Colors
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies:  
Manicure & Pedicure:   -{ZOZ}- for Fashion for Life - Summer Beach Polish *

Clothing
Capris:  Lapointe & Bastchild for Fashion for Life - FFL Capris, candy
Sandals:  Maxi Gossamer - Sandals - Lotus Flower Blossom
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer for Collabor88 - Necklace & Earrings - Beach Castaway

Extras
Poses:  *~*HopScotch*~*  *
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment