Saturday 11 October 2014

# 269 Adele at the Vintage & Cool Fair

Adele

 I have been out of action for a few weeks after my pc died, and I struggled a few days on an old laptop till I bought a stopgap PC from eBay (yes, really!) until I can afford a new one .  Anyway, I am back and I need to get comfortable with my new set up and recreate all my programs and settings, but I wanted to get something blogged as soon as I could.

Adele

I have loads on my want to blog list but thought I would start with this cute skirt and sweater from Sakide at the Vintage & Cool Fair.  It comes in 7 different colour choices, 4 of which I am showing here, and you can also buy the matching shoes (SLink high add-ons).  Both the skirt and shoes come with huds containing 8 very different different textures within the colour scheme.

My hair is new in store from *~*Damselfly*~* and comes in both the rigged version I am wearing here and their new flexi mesh that goes on a two piece mesh hair that includes a non-rigged portion so you can resize it.  You get both options in the pack so you can wear it whatever way works best for you.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~* Kerry  *
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - New Autumn Shine *

Clothing
Skirt:  [ SAKIDE ] Adele Skirt - available at the Vintage & Cool Fair *
Top: [ SAKIDE ] Adele Top - available at the Vintage & Cool Fair *
Shoes: [ SAKIDE ] Adele - available at the Vintage & Cool Fair *
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer  - Mabon Night Flower - available at at Collabor88
Ring:  Engagement & Wedding ring combo (private)

Poses & Props
Poses: KaTink - Haute *


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment