Saturday 6 December 2014

#287 Choo Choo!

#287

This fabulous outfit from Leri Miles Designs is available at the current round of My Attic at the Deck in a selection of great colour combinations.  I very rarely wear navy in any life, but I really loved this combination of navy with aqua accents.  

#287

My skybox is a rare gacha prize from Potpourri Designs at The Frost Fair, which runs until 28th December. It is the "Winter Day Simple 5 Prim Skybox".  The gacha is 50L a pull, with lots of goodies which I am hoping I will be able to show more of in another post.  


#287

My Christmas tree is from the Persnickity Christmas Shoppe - it dispenses presents, and the train goes round the track (not telling how long I watched it, kinda hypnotic :).  The owner of Persnickity, Pet, is one of the nicest people on the grid, and if you have not yet visited her lovely shop you really should, particularly if you love shabby chic like I do.
#287
These heels look pretty lethal dont they?  They come with Rowena Spingflower's usual generous hud system, which gives 12 choices for shoe, sole and accent, and 4 for the hardwear.  I love the name of the nail appliers from *pulcino*, Summer Snow - the hud gives you a choice of 10 similarly pretty textures

Credits:

Skin:  .::WoW Skins::.  Nessie Darktan 02 *
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~* Kippar *
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Tattoos: .::WoW Skins::. Lips tattoo 1 *
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   *pulcino*: Slink Applier-Fingernails [Summer Snow] *
Skirt:  Leri Miles Designs Sasy Skirt, navy - at My Attic at the Deck *
Jacket:  Leri Miles Designs Sasy Jacket, navy at My Attic at the Deck *
Top:  Leri Miles Designs Sasy Camisole (system layer) Aqua at My Attic at the Deck  *
Shoes:  {Rowena's Designs} Luna Heels Studs *
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Diamond Tears
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Diamond Tears
Poses:  Eternal Dream - Glamourize *
Skybox:  Potpourri Designs at The Frost Fair *
Christmas Tree:  Persnickity Christmas Shoppe *



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment