Tuesday 19 May 2015

#368 Gimme some Shorts

Post #367


One of my favourite pre-mesh outfits was a pair of shorts with a "boyfriend" jacket over it and strappy heels. Sadly, when I tried it on a few years ago, after the arrival of mesh, it looked incredibly dated (I am being nice here), the blouse and jacket being system with sculpty bits which stuck out at weird angles for the lower part of the jacket.  Shudders. 

Only last week I was thinking I need to find another outfit like that in mesh, then serendipitiously these great shorts by DE Designs landed on me, so the jacket hunt was on.  I haven't found it yet but I think the shorts look good with this cardigan by Blueberry (which comes with a dress option too). I had trouble finding a mesh top that would work under the cardigan, so - drum roll please - Zsa is blogging her first ever applier top! To be honest I am still not a fan, too much like going back to the days of system clothing, but I can see it's uses for layering under mesh like this.

Post #367


The shorts come in both leather (black red and tan) and fabric (blue, forest and the tan I am wearing here), fitted for Belleza, SLink and Maitreya but there is no classic avatar option for this release for technical reasons. You do get a hud allowing you to hide the belt, or texture it in a choice of 4 colours, and two hardware. I am sure I will be blogging them again sometime soon.

And finally, a close up to show you again the gorgeous Aeryn from PXL, and one of my favourite jewelry sets from LNS Designs - I love the dark and light suns of the earrings. I also wanted to show you these eyes by Candace Hudson - it has been a while since I wore them but I will definitely be wearing them more - they are mesh and come in two Iris sizes, plus an easy resizer for the eyes themselves.

Post #367



Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   PXL Aeryn Nat ~ Makeup 01 medium brow
Hair:  Analog Dog - Fix 
Eyes:  Hudson's - Easter Morning Deep Moss 
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:   *pulcino*: Slink Applier [secret garden]

Clothing
Top:  Sn@tch Cady (SLink applier)
Cardigan:  Blueberry Babi - Mesh - Cardigan Only - Slink Fitted 
Shorts:  DE Designs - Carley Shorts - Tan Fabric
Shoes:  Mundos Naiyah SLink (previously blogged here)

Accessories
Necklace & Earrings:  LNS Designs New Sun necklace & earrings in olive

Poses
Poses: KaTink  Haute - first two pics, Chic - pic 3 
Backdrop:  KaTink Serenity 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment