Sunday 29 September 2013

Skullies in the City

“The skull is nature's sculpture” -  David Bailey

Skullies


Skullies


Skullies


Skullies


Getting ready for Halloween, I have teamed up a fab pair of skully leather jeans from DRBC with a jacket and tank from Lapointe & Bastchild  along with a pair of their latest boot releases.

I know my jacket is eating my earring on the close up (and trust me, it will eat away at me till I can sort it out), but SL is not playing nice right now and won't let me take any close ups without jagged edges right now, so until I can get a non-jagged replacement the one above is there just to show the gorgeous Belleza Leila skin and IKON eyes from his new Perspective line.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Leila Tan 12
Hair:  Rumina - Ciara
Eyes:  IKON Perspective, Starfall
Hands:  SLink - Casual

Eyelashes: Redgrave - 1- Daily
Nail Appliers:   Hello Dave – Halloween 1

Top:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Classic Jacket & Tank
Pants:  DRBC - Zipper High Waist Jeans - Skullies
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Bianca, neutrals
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Ramona 77 ring, Jewelled skull earrings,  Silver Cross necklace

Poses:   Diesel Works - Shake & Diva
Backdrop:  KaTink - City Nights




No comments:

Post a Comment