Monday 30 September 2013

Peek-a-Boo

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place".  Zora Neale Hurston 




I have mentioned before how much of a pose hoarder I have become since starting blogging, and I particularly love finding something a bit different, or a new pose shop.  

Finding this pack of 12 "Hide Face Poses" (6 different poses, mirrored) from IOS for just 69L made me a happy little ZsaZsa this weekend (easily pleased I am - ooohh, did you just hear Yoda's voice too then?).  They are from the current round of Room69, and IOS are also offering another set of poses for 69L.

My nail colours are all from Hello Dave's gorgeous Rich Autumnal Tones 2 palette.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Leila, tan 7
Hair: Truth - Rocky
Eyes: IKON - Ascension, indigo
Hands: SLink - casual

Eyelashes:  Redgrave - 6, natural
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Double Wing Eyeliner
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – Rich Autumnal Tones 2 - link to pack here

Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Ritzy Shimmer Pearl earrings

Poses:  IOS for Room69 - Hide Face Poses

Backdrop:  KaTink - SoftLight



No comments:

Post a Comment