Tuesday 1 October 2013

Can I introduce you please, to a lump of cheddar cheese?

Never stay up on the barren heights of cleverness, but come down into the green valleys of silliness"  Source Unknown


Laced


Laced



I love the colours of autumn/fall, and the "nip in the air".  As a tribute to that nip, I am showing all the colours of a new sweater from Hudson's which is wonderfully cozy.  The texturing is so detailed that you can see the individual stitches in the wool, and it takes me back to the days when i used to "knit one, pearl one" (that ended when I got my first cat!). 

The jeans are also from Hudson's and show the attention to detail and little extras that Candace Hudson always seems to bring to her outfits.  The studded leather and brass belt that comes with the jeans really adds the final touch, and once again, the texturing is wonderful - and it comes with a resize script so you can fit it to all the mesh sizes, though it fit perfectly for me without any tweaking.

Oh btw if anyone needs an explanation of the post title, feel free to ask me :).

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Leila, tan 8
Hair: Truth - Renata
Eyes:  IKON - Perspective, cerulean
Hands:  SLink - Casual

Eyelashes:  Redgrave - 1, daily
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner 4
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – Autumnal Fingernails

Top:  Hudson's - Lace Layered Sweater
Pants:  Hudson's - Black Laced Denim Jeans
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild - Bianca Boots, smooth neutrals
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer -  Damasc silver bangles

Poses: Diesel Works
Backdrop:  KaTink - Autumn Splendor


No comments:

Post a Comment