Sunday 9 February 2014

Berry's Black and White Portrait Challenge




Black and White


I am a bit late with this one, as I have been moving home and studio in sl, so have not been able to work on blog posts as much as I would like.  Anyway, the latest challenge from Strawberry Singh, the Black & White Portrait Challenge, is right up my street as for as long as I can remember I have had a real love of black and white photography.  You can find Berry's original post and challenge instructions here

Here is the original:

Black and White


I don't use Photoshop, I do my cropping etc in Picmonkey, which is where I created the black & white pic - but as a lover of old photos, including a sepia, I checked to see if they had that option, and they did, so I thought I would share all three. Out of the three I have a definite favourite - if you do, let me know, I would be really interested to see if anyone agrees with me! 

Black and White




Credits:

Body
Skin:  Glam Affair - Mokatana
Hair:  Analog Dog Fix
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings
Eyeliner:  Izzies 
Manicure:   A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Galaxy

Clothing
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer -  - Karina Court Earrings & Ring

Extras
Poses:  Glitterati (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment