Sunday 2 March 2014

Something old, something new

Acid Wash


Acid Wash


Just a quick post today as I am having some pc problems, but am doing a short "showing something old, something new" post.  The new is the Truth hair (one of 3 long styles he released this week, and all of which I love), which also comes with a texture change headband saying "haters", which I am not wearing.  

Also new is the acid wash jacket from Hudson's - available in the black I am showing here, and also gold and blue.  My eyes are an instore gift from Insufferable Dastard, whose eyes I have not really tried for a long time, as I found the pupil resizing thing just too much effort, but they give three different pupil sizes in the packs now, as far as I can tell, which is a great idea.   The old is of course my beloved Lapointe & Bastchild jeans and boots.

Credits:


Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria 
Hair:  Truth Haters 
Eyes:  Insufferable Dastard. Reflections Sunset (free)
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Eyeliner:  Izzies Double Wing
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Essential French (F)

Clothing

Jacket:  Hudson'sBlack Acid Wash Denim Jacket
Pants:  L&B Jeans Slim Candy
Shirt:  [KoKoLoReS] Basic Shirts darks
Boots:  Lapointe & Bastchild S'wear "Bianca"
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Cross of Cordelia necklace and Earrings - Skull - Jewelled 

Extras
Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)  

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment