Sunday 20 July 2014

#245 A bunch of delicious carrots from Hair Fair 2014

Sunset Journey

Today I decided to show some of the long hair available at Hair Fair 2014, and there is plenty of it for anyone who likes long locks.  In this first pic, we have Sileny from Alice Project, and Blown Away by Exile.  Both beautifully made from two of the best long hair makers in sl (in my opinion anyway)

Sunset Journey

Next we have a "new to me" designer, Fiore.  I really like the simple side plaiting and the wispy bits of hair, and the reds available via the hud system are lovely.  On the right is Mina's Sophia, I really like Mina's way with long hair as well as her choice of colours - you get a materials version in the pack as well as the non-materials I have shown.


Sunset JourneyAlthough this post is really about the hair, i wanted to show my outfit, which is one of my absolute favourites.  It is from Has Been and comes with huds for both top and belt allowing 9 different texture choices.  

My shoes from LivGlam come with a hud allowing 64 (yes, 64!) different colours, and also come in a choice of black, silver or gold studded shoes - I am wearing the silver.  So you actually get (gets her calculator out) 192 pairs of shoes!).



There is just a week to left to get along to Hair Fair 2014, snag the freebies and dollarbies and most importantly, buy yourself some new hair or bandanas, knowing that a percentage of your payment is going to the wonderful charity, Wigs for Kids.  If ever there was a reason to get out your SL wallet, this is it.  You will find a list of shops and landmarks here.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK
Eyes:  Poetic Colors 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips: -Belleza - Ria SK 9 Gloss 2
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave Still Night *

Clothing
Catsuit:  Has Been - Minx Catsuit 
Belt:  Has Been - Minx Belt (unrigged)
Shoes:  [LG] Boutique [ SUMMER14] Privileged High Heel *
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Ayla Moon Goddess
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Ayla Moon Goddess - E1 

Poses & Props
Poses: WetCat - Breeze and TTB *
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment