Monday 7 July 2014

#240 Rhapsody with a Jazz riff


Raphsody in the riff of Jazz

This is another post focused pretty much on Rhapsody, with my outfit and all the furniture coming from this fabulous event.  The chairs and benches from Kuro are all texture change and come in both suede and leather.  I have used two wall benches and one corner bench in the picture above.   My house is not really ready for showing decor, as I have only just changed houses and I have literally just started decorating so there are none of my own bits about, but I wanted to show you these things which I really loved. 

The Kuro jazz neon pics come in 3 styles, and 3 colour choices in each style - they can also be switched on and off depending on your preferences.  What I particularly love are the cables and wall plugs that are attached, which add an incredible note of realism.  I am showing two of 3 different jazz prints from Kokolores, all as stylish as can be expected from Sisch Firecaster!

Rhapsody in the riff of Jazz

My outfit is from [ SAKIDE ] for Rhapsody and is beautifully textured and available in an array of gorgeous rich colours.  My earrings are from aru, the new accessory store opened by Luana Dawg of Kuro, and the items are really unusual and sheer perfection as you would expect from Luana. These earrings are beautifully made and available in brass as well as the pewter I am wearing.  My necklace is from [LNS Designs], and I will be wearing the matching earrings and bracelet in an upcoming post.

By the way there should have been a wall behind me in the pic above but I accidentally derendered the house - makes a change from deleting it!

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK
Hair:  *ARGRACE* Taylor - Red
Eyes:  Poetic Colors Morning Glimpse
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  Belleza 
Manicure & Pedicure:   -{ZOZ}- for Cosmopolitan Sales Room Tiffany Velvet Polish

Clothing
Outfit:  [ SAKIDE ] for Rhapsody - Jazz Time Outfit 
Shoes:  !! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs) ~ Vixen Stiletto Sandals ~ Leathers & Pastels 
Jewellery: [LNS Designs] Lumen Necklace, aru. Suzanne earrings, pewter

Decor: (all from Rhapsody )
It's All About Jazz prints - Kokolores
Jazz neon pictures - Kuro
Jazz table, chairs and lamp (suede) - Kuro
Jazz Wall Bench (suede) - Kuro
Jazz Corner Bench (suede) - Kuro

Poses
Poses:  Grafica for Rhapsody (standing), Infiniti - Handy

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment