Friday 15 August 2014

#254 After Hours


After Hours

I was getting ready for a night out and thought I would share my outfit.  My shoes are from LivGlam and come with one of their astounding 64 pantone huds, so you can pretty much match - or contrast - them to everything.  They are add-ons for the SLink high feet.

After Hours

My little purple dress is another staple from Has Been, and comes with a texture change hud giving 8 very pretty colour choices.  The dress fits absolutely perfectly, no disappearing straps or visible alpha here.

After Hours

I am showing another make-up from the fabulous Uber Beth by Belleza , who are really spoiling us at the moment with new releases.  Beth is only available at Uber,


After Hours


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza -Belleza- Beth Uber SK 2 R
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR Reyna
Eyes:  Poetic Colors  
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  -Belleza - Eyeliner 1
Lips: -Belleza - Beth Uber SK Gloss 6 - available at Uber
Beauty Mark:  -Belleza - Sk Freckles
Moles: -Belleza - SK Moles
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   *pulcino*: Slink Applier-Fingernails [KIN-GYOKU] *

Clothing
Dress:  Has Been - After Hours Dress *
Shoes:  [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14] Gesso High Heels *
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer Faylinn Flower Charm
Ring:  Cae :: Enchanted :: 
Bracelet/Bangle:  Cae :: Enchanted :: 

Poses & Props
Poses:  KaTink - Haute *

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  






No comments:

Post a Comment