Tuesday 12 August 2014

#253 Tousled


Galaxy

Today's outfit was kinda built around the skin and the hair - the skin is another make-up from Belleza's new Claudia, which I love more and more every time I try a new one.  The hair was new at the Hair Fair and I really like the tousledness of it (nope that isn't a word, but it should be)

Galaxy

My outfit is new from LivGlam, and of course comes with their texture change hud giving you the choice of 6 different colours and textures - I just felt in the mood for black today.  I love the outfit, it is just so easy to wear and I am sure this is one I will wear a lot.

Galaxy


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Claudia SK 7 Dk R
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* Mischel 
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes - Leonine
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  -Belleza - Claudia SK Gloss 3
Beauty Mark:  -Belleza - SK Moles
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave

Clothing
Top:  [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14] Ho Hey Top
Pants:  [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14] Ho Hey Leggings
Shoes:  [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14] Mahogany Retro High Heel Black 
Necklace: Cae:: Hamsa 
Earrings: Cae:: Hamsa ::
Bracelet/Bangle:  Maxi Gossamer- Ramona 77

Poses & Props
Poses: WetCat - TTB



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment