Friday 5 September 2014

#260 ZsaZsa in Blue Society


Haute

It's a few days since I last worked on my blog, but I have a good reason - in the last week I have got engaged, partnered and married - (in sl not rl!), so blogging has taken a bit of a back seat.  Anyway now we have our home almost furnished, in between my new husband attempting to teach me to sail, I have managed to get in a little blogging. The gorgeous dress I am wearing is from N2 for 24Squared.  The colours are so rich and opulent, the combination is really striking, and the texturing absolutely perfect.


Haute

My shoes are some that I have found myself reaching for again and again - they go with anything and with a 64 pantone colour hud, you really can match or contrast them with any outfit.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza -Belleza- Ria 
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Lovato 
Eyes:  IKON romise Eyes
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - New Autumn Shine *

Clothing
Dress:  ::N2:: for 24Squared:  Blue Society Dress *
Shoes: [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14] Mahogany Retro High Heel *
Necklace:  Cae:: Alchemy ::
Earrings:  Cae:: Alchemy ::
Ring: Engagement/Wedding ring combo (private)
Bracelet/Bangle:  Cae:: Alchemy ::

Poses & Props
Poses:  KaTink Haute *
Backdrop:  KaTink 


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment