Tuesday 16 September 2014

#261 Serenity


Silk

No I haven't fallen off the edge of the metaverse, just a combination of rl (bad stuff) and sl (good stuff) conspiring to keep me away from blogging this last week.  Anyway here I am with an outfit I put together well over a week ago.  I am working on the next which will hopefully not take me as long to get published!


Silk

This is my first item from Silk Dreams and I really love how it fits, the crossover straps that give the double strap effect in front, and the texture.  The hair from Argrace is one of my favourites, and can be worn with or without the flower

Silk



Credits:

::Body
Skin:  Belleza Belleza - Beth TLC 
Hair: *ARGRACE* SHIORI -
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips: Belleza  Beth TLC 
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave Slink AvEnhance - VIPs Little Love 

Clothing
Dress: Silk Dreams Kylie Long Slip Dress - Silver 
Shoes:  Hucci Payson Sandals - Prime Collection
Necklace: Cae:: Melly :: Necklace
Earrings: Cae:: Melly :: 
Ring:  Engagement/Wedding ring combo (private)

Poses & Props
Poses:   !Bang Fluidity
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Other Stuff


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment