Sunday 21 September 2014

#262 Martini and me


Insanity

I have worn this outfit pretty much all week, playing with the colour change huds, and thought it was time I got it blogged. My skirt is from Lapointe & Bastchild and comes with their usual fantastic hud allowing you to change the tartan, leather and hardware independently, and also giving you a selection of preset combos to use.  My top also comes with a hud giving an amazing 32 different textures.

Insanity

My little friend is Martini who has been lost for a while but came home this week to join our little family of 5 kittycats.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza 
Hair: Truth Cameo
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Lips: Belleza 
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave

Clothing
Skirt: Lapointe & Bastchild Swear "Candy" Zipp Mini Skirt - 
Top: Baby MonkeyLinnea Sweater 
Boots: [Gos] Curvaceous Boot [R]
Necklace: Cae Hoot ::
Earrings: Cae Hoot ::
Ring:  Engagement & Wedding ring combo (private)

Poses & Props

Poses: KaTink - Imogen



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment