Friday 18 October 2013

Arachnophobics open if you dare...............

If I see a spider in my house, I put it in a cup, and then I take it outside. I save it. What is wrong with me?” Jacqueline Emerson” (my answer being "absolutely nothing")

Arachnophobia?

Arachnophobia?

Arachnophobia?

Arachnophobia?


Weird as it may sound, one of the things on my bucketlist is to have a tarantula crawl up my arm - I kid you not.  But then again, I am the weirdo who goes mad if someone squashes a spider, and have been called "spider lady" by people I work with who come to me to - in their words "get rid of a spider", in my words "rescue a spider".  

So as soon as I saw this outfit I couldn't wait to blog it.  Immateria is a new-to-me designer and I am really impressed with this outfit - as well as being covered in gorgeous tarantulas, it is also well made and fits perfectly.  The boots come in both rigged and non-rigged options.  The ring is from TLB at the Horrorfest too, and comes in various scary designs, which I will probably share very soon.  

The outfit will be available at the Horrorfest which opens at 11.59 am tomorrow (the 18th). Not only is there loads of great stuff on offer at this event, they are also raising funds for a very worthy cause,The Epilepsy Therapy Project, and you can track donations live by clicking here, or to learn more about epilepsy, click here.  

My special guest in the final photo is from the GSpot gacha at Horrorfest - there are large spiders in different colours, and also some you can wear on your head - which I did for a while when I was setting this shoot up, until even I decided it was spider overkill.  Take my word for it though, they are cute :).  The bigger spiders, like this one, come with various cute pose animations.

Credits:

Skin:  Glam Affair – Roza Unnamed (previous group gift)
Hair:  Alice Project  - Sari II
Eyes:  IKON – Kaleido, shadow

EyelashesRedgrave – 39, Glamorous
Eyeliner:  
Izzies - Goth
Lips:  Izzies – Dark Red
Mesh Nails:  SLink – Avatar Enhancement Fingernails
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – Halloween 2

Outfit:  ImmateriA for Horrorfest – Tarantism (includes boots and face jewelry
Jewellery:  Doozy – Spider Web Mesh Earrings, TLB for Horrorfest – Creepy Cabachon Ring/Spiders

Poses:  C’Posse (I can't find the slurl right now, will update this when I get it) and Glitterati (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  KaTink 
Spider:  GSpot for Horrorfest 

(I will update the Horrorfest SLURL's when the event is open)


No comments:

Post a Comment